Accepting one another, unconditionally, in love, with gentleness and honesty and seeking to be God’s servants in His world, we make this
covenant, binding each of us to the other in the name of Christ:
- Regularly worship and commune together.
- Participate in one or more of the programs of the church as reflected by the individual’s talents.
- Find your personal ministry in the community and make a commitment to it and give support and assistance to the ministries of
- Participate in at least one study program each year.
- Pledge a proportion of your financial substance to the ministries of the congregation, the community, and the Evangelical Lutheran
Church in America.
- Daily pray for the needs of the congregation.
The covenant is signed yearly as a sincere expression of intent.